Our innovative CapsuleCaddy™ container is the perfect size container for clinical trial batches, R&D projects, or small manufacturing runs – any environment where space is at a premium and a resealable lid is an invaluable convenience.
The CapsuleCaddy™ container is made from 100% recyclable, high-density polyethylene to protect capsules from the degradation of light and moisture.
- Each lot and contents are clearly identified on the top and side.
- Caddies are filled with capsules in the most popular sizes and colors.
- Capsule counts range depending on capsule size.
Our CapsuleCaddy™ container provides the perfect quantity for small clinical trials and R&D projects. Filled with Coni-Snap®, Coni-Snap® Sprinkle, Licaps®, DBcaps®, DRcaps®, Plantcaps® Vcaps® or Vcaps® Plus capsules, it offers the following benefits:
- Sealed container provides protection from light and moisture
- Tamper-evident lid and tie makes it easy to open and close
- Certificate of Analysis and batch number included with each caddy
- Container is stackable and easy to store
- Plastic bag inside caddy protects capsules from contamination
- Product information and handling requirements are prominently displayed on each caddy
- Caddy is identified with capsule description
- High-density polyethylene is 100% recyclable